Monday, August 17, 2009

Lucky stars

Thanks Konan for reminding me that I haven't blogged in awhile!

I'm always amazed at how many different ways you can look at life or situations. To some sitting home might be boring but to others it can be a palate of creativity. Goes back to the half empty half full concept. Creating a bucket list isn't a bad idea. I spoke with my professor from school a few days ago and she created one. Every time she was in some sort of funk, she took steps towards making one of her bucket list items happen. To that I say brilliant.

I truly miss my friends and family from home. I also feel ready, ready in my gut to really let myself act. I signed up for an acting for commercials class and I think I'm going to love it. I love the thrill you get when you stand up in front of people and let your guard down.

Life is just better with certain people in it. It sucks having to say goodbye. Really sucks. There comes a point where you do something about it. Make it happen. Because life is too short to be apart. I'm really for going for your dreams right now. I'm not sure what stops people. Fear, nay-sayers etc. Those who don't try are just setting themselves up for failure. The failure of not trying. I think the fear of not doing something is a hundred times worse than that uncomfortable feeling of fear that last for a short period of time. We are all guilty of caving in to our fears. After a great weekend, I'm feeling a little lonely. I shall take advantage of the time and blog and create my own bucket list. I know I was to write a playwrite someday. Ah, I love writing.

1 comment:

  1. A play! Fun! Remember when we were going to film our own horror movie...!

    ReplyDelete