Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weird Wired

Well today was an interesting day to say the least. I sat down on the el and rushed for a seat because they are very hard to come by in the morning. In the midst of sitting down I realized the guy sitting next to me had his arm around my seat and had to move it in order for me to sit down which he made very clear, inconvenienced him. I wish I had smEL-o-vision prior to getting on because I could have avoided sitting next to a drunk/high hippy/punk kid. As if the smell of alcohol permiating from him didn't wake me up, his lovely hello consisted of showing me a schizonphrenic ad and mumbling that the sign really speaks to him. So to play along with Crazy, I told him the sign spoke to me too. Then he continued speaking to me the whole ride into the office. Although the retched smell stayed in my nasal cavity well into my first hour of work, the experience was pretty interesting. Not something I would like to happen again however.

If someone doesn't say that they love you does that mean they don't? And if they do why don't they say it? That's the topic for the next blog... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment